Good Things Are Happening! Here at SERVPRO of Beverly/ Cape Ann
Let's just put it out there.... Usually when we encounter our customers, it is not a fantastic time for social interaction! Our crews arrive to your home ready and able to remediate any emergency, water, fire, or biohazard. And you will be put at ease by their knowledge and experience. They know how to handle your emergency and you can tell!
SERVPRO Of Beverly/ Cape Ann Is Available 24/7 365 Days a Year, Holidays, Weekends and evenings included!!
Emergencies in your home know no clock or calendar! And they certainly do not abide by YOUR SCHEDULE! Or when you were planning on organizing your basement.
Our crew's arrive promptly, prepared and ready with the knowledge they need to remediate your emergency.
We have added 3 vehicles to our fleet since last year so we are ready to serve you efficiently. We have added over 20 pieces of new equipment, which are cleaned and sanitized after each and every single use so as not to cross contaminate, to better serve you. Plus countless other tools required to do our jobs... Both in the field and in the office. New computers, new printers, and a well functioning air conditioner which is key for hot summer days!
call SERVPRO of Beverly/ Cape Anne 978-927-8665. We are Here To Help!
We Specialize in Flooded basement Cleaning!!
A basement can flood at any time, although most flooding occurs during heavy rainfall. Basements are inherently prone to flooding because they are at the lowest level of a building and are normally built partly or entirely below ground level. There are reasons why your basement could flood including:
- A blocked or failed sewer lateral pipe.
- Heavy rain causes surface water to pool around your home.
- Storm sewer backup.
- Foundation drainage failure.
- Water supply-line break or hot-water tank failure.
Have Questions about Basement Flooding?
Call us Today 978-927-8665
If flooded water is not handled quickly and properly it can jeopardize your health, safety, and cause severe damage to your home's structure. Remember the longer you wait the worse the problem will get.
The bottom line a flooded basement can jeopardize your health, safety and your home's integrity. It's worth making a call to SERVPRO of Beverly/Cape Ann and letting our trained, professional crews handle the situation safely and correctly. We have earned the trust of hundreds of homeowners, business owners, and property professionals.
We Are Flooded Basement Specialists:
- We are available 24 Hours/7 days a week
- We're preferred vendor to many National Insurance Companies
- We Bill the Insurance Directly- One less thing for you to worry about
- Our technicians are Highly Trained in water Restoration Techniques
- We use s500 IICRC restoration standards
- Advanced Inspection And Extraction Equipment
Basement Flooded? Call Us Today SERVPRO of Beverly/ Cape Ann is ready to help 978-927-8665
If Disaster Strikes Will You Be Ready?
No matter what Season it is unexpected Disaster's can happen. It's Important to Prepare before a disaster occurs. Consider the following step's to help you better prepare for an emergency situation. Here is some Tip's,
- Sign up for local alert's and warning's, download apps and/ or check access for wireless emergency alert's
- Develop and test emergency communication plan's
- Assemble or update emergency supplies
- Learn about local hazard's and conduct a drill to practice emergency response actions
- Participate in preparedness discussion, training, or class
- Plan with neighbors to help each other and share resources
- Document property and obtain appropriate insurance for relevant hazards
- Make property improvements to reduce potential injury and property damage
Emergencies can happen anytime to anyone. Take action now to protect yourself and your property!!
Call SERVPRO of Beverly/ Cape Ann 978-927-8665. We Are Open 24/7 Including Holidays and Weekends.
We Work Holiday's! Emergency Water Damage Services
SERVPRO of Beverly/ Cape Ann is available 24 HOURS a day for water emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of water damage.
We Answer The Phone Ready To help...
Give Us A Call today 978-927-8665
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Beverly/ Cape Ann has the specific water damage training and experience to help get you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration in fact, It's the cornerstone of our business.
What To Expect...
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many Trained SERVPRO professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO of Beverly/ Cape Ann representative will ask several questions:
- Your Name and contact information
- Your Insurance Information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water damage at your Home Or Business.
- When did the Flooding or Water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)
- Is there electricity Available on site?
- Is there Running Water
About SERVPRO of Beverly/ Cape Ann
SERVPRO Of Beverly/ Cape Ann specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage event. Our staff is highly Trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Does Your Office Smell? SERVPRO of Beverly/ Cape Ann Can Help!
You cannot always see mold lurking in the walls or vents of your commercial property or your home. But sometimes your sense of smell can be the help you need to find out you might have a mold issue.
This time of year can be very humid most of the time which is great for mold, as it loves damp dark places to spread its spores. Although you may not be able to hide from mold it can definitely hide from you.
In many of our jobs mold comes with a musky almost damp smell that once detected needs to be eliminated as quickly as possible. Here at SERVPRO of Beverly/ Cape Ann we have professional equipment that eradicates mold and then we sanitize the affected area's to help keep the mold from returning and causing more problems.
If you think you have an issue at you Business or Home Please give us a call SERVPRO of Beverly/ Cape Ann so we can help! 978-927-8665
Commercial Carpet Cleaning!
Even the highest-quality carpet and upholstery can show soiling over time. Protect your investment by calling us to clean and maintain your carpet and upholstery. The SERVPRO system offers a number of cleaning options to match any type of upholstery or carpet.
We also offer a range of specialized cleaning methods:
- Bonnet cleaning: A less aggressive method for short piled carpet's.
- Hot Water Extraction: A deeper cleaning method for all carpet type's.
- Deluxe Precondition and Rinse: Help's restore deeply soiled areas.
- Showcase Premier Cleaning: The most through cleaning method in the industry.
- Dry cleaning: When color-fastness is an issue.
Carpet's act as a filter, trapping dust, dirt, gases, animal hair, and other soil's. All carpet manufactures agree on action's you can take between carpet cleaning's to increase the life span of your carpet.
IICRC states that 79% of soil in carpet is dry soil. Vacuuming is a key component to proper care and maintenance of carpet.
preventative maintenance actions include:
- Regular vacuuming.
- Spot removal.
- Moving furniture to change traffic pattern's.
- Using walk-off mats to limit the amount of soil tracked onto the carpet.
Our professional cleaning can be address moderate and heavy soil conditions in your carpets. How often you'll need professional cleaning depends on soil build-up, traffic, type and color of carpeting. A good rule of thumb would be to professionally clean your carpet every 12 month's. The best advice is to clean carpet's before they become totally saturated with soil. If you wait until carpet's look really dirty, the carpet's may never be restored to their former appearance. Dirt build's up in layer's and when a carpet look's dirty you are only seeing the dirt at the tip's of the fiber's. More dirt is hiding below the surface down near the base of the pile, causing damage to the carpet. When the carpet is saturated with dirt, The soil has penetrated crevices and has become firmly lodged.
We will get the JOB done right. Call SERVPRO of Beverly/ Cape Ann 978-927-8665
FIRE ODOR IN YOUR HOME! LET US HELP
Even a small fire can cause odors for years to come if the affected areas are not properly cleaned and deodorized. Fire, smoke and soot damage in your home or business can create unpleasant and potential permanent problems.
As various materials burn, the smoke produced travels throughout the structure, leaving odorous residues and deposits on surfaces and in hard to reach places. Unless fast, professional action is taken, these residues and deposits can cause permanent damage to contents and may result in resurfacing odors.
SERVPRO of Beverly/ Cape Ann can provide specialized services that rid your home or business of offensive odors left by fire or smoke damage. Any restorable item in affected areas will be professionally cleaned and deodorized, including: furniture, draperies, and upholstery, electronics, art, flooring, walls, ceilings, HVAC air ducts, and more.
SERVPRO of Beverly/ Cape Ann does not cover up lingering odors with a fragrance, they seek out and remove the source of the odor. Ask your SERVPRO representative to explain the various deodorization method's available and which will work best for you.
If you or a customer suffer a fire damage or some other accident and require deodorization services give us a call 978-927-8665
FIRE DAMAGE RESTORATION
After the fire trucks leave, your home likely suffers from fire and smoke damage and extensive water damage from firefighting efforts. SERVPRO Franchise Professionals have the specialized fire restoration training needed to restore your home to pre-fire conditions.
Step 1: Emergency Contact
The restoration process begins when you call SERVPRO of Beverly/ Cape Ann, which is available 24 Hours a day and 7 Days a Week. Our representative will ask a series of questions regarding the fire damage event that will help us dispatch our crew with the appropriate equipment.
Step 2: Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
Our professionals will carefully inspect and test adjoining rooms of your property to determine the extent of the fire, smoke, and soot damages. This step is crucial to developing a plan of action.
Step 3: Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
The water removal process begins almost immediately and removes the majority of the water. They will then use dehumidifiers and air movers to remove the remaining water and complete the drying process.
Step 4: Removal of Smoke and Soot From All Surfaces
SERVPRO of Beverly/ Cape Ann will use specialized equipment and techniques to remove smoke and soot from ceilings, walls, and other surfaces.
Step 5: Cleaning and Sanitizing
They will clean all of the restorable items and structures that were damaged by the fire. They use a variety of cleaning techniques to restore your belonging to pre-fire condition. They're also trained to remove odors using industrial air scrubbers and fogging equipment.
Step 6: Restoration
Restoration is the final step getting your home or business to it's pre-fire condition. Restoration may involve minor repairs, such as replacing drywall, painting, and installing new carpet, or it may entail major repairs such as the reconstruction of various areas or rooms in a home or business.
Call SERVPRO of Beverly/ Cape Ann 978-927-8665
IMPORTANT TIPS AFTER THE STORM!
Be careful to make take certain precautions after the storm has passed.Damage to your home can have a dramatic emotional impact, and it's best to have a plan before the storm strikes for how reenter your home. Having a plan, and being aware of certain ricks, will minimize the threat of harm to you or your family after the storm.
Keep these after the storm tips in mind:
- Make sure that you have current identification. You may have to pass through identification check points before being allowed access to your home or neighborhood.
- Avoid metal fences and other metal objects near downed lines.
- DO NOT use matches in a storm ravaged area until all gas lines are checked for leaks (keep flashlights and plenty of batteries at hand)
- Stay tuned to local news organizations, such as a radio or TV for important announcements, bulletin, and instructions concerning the storm area.
- remember that after the storm, you may not have immediate access to your home. Emergency rescue crews, power crews and other personnel may be attending to special needs. Roads could be blocked, power lines could be down and people may be trapped and in need of assistance.
- Use a camera or camcorder to record thoroughly any damage done to your home before any repairs are attempted.
- In certain areas the flooding rains that accompany a storm can create pest problems. Be aware of potential pest problems in your area, such as mice, rats, insects or snakes that may have come with the storm.
- Avoid driving as roads may be blocked after the storm.
- Avoid sight seeing or entering a storm ravaged area unnecessarily. You could be mistaken for a looter.
- Flooding brings the risk of waterborne bacterial contamination.
- These are just a few ideas to be thinking about before and after a severe storm hits. Remember to keep your radio tuned to a station issuing emergency bulletins and updates with the latest information.
5 COMMON REASON'S FOR SUMP PUMP FAILURE!
Sump pumps can fail for a number of reason's, which include lack of maintenance, old age, power outages or surges, or improper installation. There are simple steps you can take to prolong the life of your sump pump. When shopping for the best sump pump, look for pumps that are built to last. Having a quality sump pump and the backup system will take care of many of the top reasons for sump pump failure.
Here are some of the most common reasons why a sump pump may fail..
-Lack of maintenance.
-Age of pump.
-Electrical Power outage or Power surges.
-Incorrectly sized pump.
Those are just some reasons for sump pump failure.
Were here to help no matter what size the disaster is.
SERVPRO of Beverly/ Cape Ann 978-927-8665