Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES! WE WORK HOLIDAYS, and WEEKENDS
SERVPRO of Beverly/Cape Ann is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any emergency cleaning and fire, water, storm and flooding restoration services!
We realize that the toilet that overflowed with a house full of company visiting for July 4th or Thanksgiving will not wait for business hours to schedule the cleanup and remediation! or the pipe that burst on your second floor while you were at work and water flooded the 2nd floor, first floor and basement before you returned home to realize what had happened. You do not need to worry about calling us anytime day or night when an emergency arises. This is what we do! SERVPRO of Beverly/Cape Ann will arrive quickly and begin to restore your home "Like it never even happened."
Need Emergency Service? CAll SERVPRO of Beverly/Cape Ann and say hello 978-927-8665
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (978) 927-8665
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1960 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Beverly / Cape Ann arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.