We Specialize in Flooded basement Cleaning!!
A basement can flood at any time, although most flooding occurs during heavy rainfall. Basements are inherently prone to flooding because they are at the lowest level of a building and are normally built partly or entirely below ground level. There are reasons why your basement could flood including:
- A blocked or failed sewer lateral pipe.
- Heavy rain causes surface water to pool around your home.
- Storm sewer backup.
- Foundation drainage failure.
- Water supply-line break or hot-water tank failure.
Have Questions about Basement Flooding?
Call us Today 978-927-8665
If flooded water is not handled quickly and properly it can jeopardize your health, safety, and cause severe damage to your home's structure. Remember the longer you wait the worse the problem will get.
The bottom line a flooded basement can jeopardize your health, safety and your home's integrity. It's worth making a call to SERVPRO of Beverly/Cape Ann and letting our trained, professional crews handle the situation safely and correctly. We have earned the trust of hundreds of homeowners, business owners, and property professionals.
We Are Flooded Basement Specialists:
- We are available 24 Hours/7 days a week.
- We're preferred vendor to many National Insurance Companies
- We Bill the Insurance Directly- One less thing for you to worry about
- Our technicians are Highly Trained in water Restoration Techniques.
- We use s500 IICRC restoration standards.
- Advanced Inspection and Extraction Equipment
Basement Flooded? Call Us Today SERVPRO of Beverly/ Cape Ann is ready to help 978-927-8665